For excess liability, insureds involved in the distribution or transportation of petroleum products including:
- Diesel Fuel
- Heating Oil
- Aviation Fuel
- Marine Fuel
- Compressed Natural Gas
- Bulk Plants
- Convenience Stores
- Haulers of Crude & Salt Water in Oil Fields
For stand-alone automobile terrorism coverage, insureds with commercial fleets of any size hauling virtually any type of product.
- Excess Liability Coverage for the Petroleum Distribution Industry attaching on a lead excess basis above the primary coverage OR in an excess position attaching over other carriers’ excess policies.
- Key coverage grants include follow-form provisions for pollution, misdelivery and failure to supply.
- In addition to placing coverage within our proprietary London facilities, we access top-tier domestic E&S carriers to build as much limit as the insured requires.
- Lower hazard ancillary exposures are usually acceptable.
- Stand-Alone Automobile Terrorism Coverage for commercial fleets of all sizes hauling virtually any type of product.